Independence and compassionate
care are at the heart WellStory.
Personalized Senior Support
WellStory’s personal caregivers support you and your parent or loved one in your goal of maintaining independence in their own homes.
WellStory believes that seniors are able to thrive with the right support.
Let us work with you to create a schedule that meets the unique care needs of your loved one and family.
- Starting the day
- Bathing and personal grooming
- Getting dressed
- Meal preparation and meal companion
- Laundry and light house cleaning
- Medication reminders
- Accompaniment to outings and appointments
- Evening meal preparation
- Settling for the night
WellStory’s knows caring for a senior parent or loved one is a privilege and a responsibility.
We are committed to returning balance to your life without compromising the care of your loved one.
WellStory will meet with you to create a personalized care plan that meets the needs of your senior parent or loved one, whether you are looking for 3 hrs for yourself or regular more comprehensive care.
Specialized Care for
Seniors with Dementia
Seniors with dementia or Alzheimers require unique attention to create a sense of wellbeing and make the most of every day.
WellStory's personal caregivers develop a consistent and trusting relationship with your parent or loved one and or committed to maintaining a personal daily routine that supports and encourages the activities they have always enjoyed.
WellStory Specialized Alzheimer's Care:
- Provides a pleasant, patient and engaging daily routine
- Creates a reassuring home environment
- Encourages independence
- Listening to music and enjoyable activities
- Ensures a safe home environment
- Prevents wandering
- Maintains a healthful, consistent sleep routine